Focused on women champions and the championing of women, the Portland Classic is a business engagement and partnership opportunity that happens to be wrapped within a world-class professional golf tournament.
The Portland Classic offers a broad array of partnership opportunities – golf and non-golf, traditional and unique – with a focus on addressing a variety of business priorities.
- Branding and product promotion
- Direct consumer engagement
- Client entertainment and hospitality
- Business development and networking
- Strategic outreach with specifically-tailored companion events
Some examples of the partnership opportunities available include:
- On-Course Signage
- Electronic Leaderboard Signage
- Print Advertising
- Product Display/Sampling Booths
HOSPITALITY / ENTERTAINMENT
- Exclusive Hospitality
- Customized Clinics
- Honorary Observers
- Leadership Conferences
- Executive Breakfasts/Luncheons/Social Events
- Business Meetings
- Fan Experience Zone
- Vendor Pavilions
- Food Court
- Beer Garden
- Driving Range
- Putting Green
- Autograph Tent
- Volunteer Tent
- Medical Tent
- Something special/unique
- 5K Race
- Hosted Clinics
- Junior Events
- Almost anything!
Tournament Golf Foundation will work to understand the specific needs and opportunities of your business, and collaborate with you to creatively craft a customized partnership proposal targeted specifically to your priorities.
For additional information, call Tournament Golf Foundation.