Please display your admission ticket or badge at all times. The following items are recommended for all spectators:
- Sunscreen, hat, comfortable walking shoes, binoculars, water bottles and a blanket, golf stool, or low beach chair to sit on.
- Coolers, ladders or lawn chairs are not permitted on course. Low beach chairs and golf stools are permitted.
- Cameras, pagers and radios are not permitted on the course during tournament play Thursday through Sunday.
- Please observe silence throughout each shot and do not move until all contestants in each group have played or holed out. Please give the players and caddies plenty of room when they are moving from a green to the next tee.
- Follow the direction of the tournament marshals. Please do not step under or over ropes. Never cross fairways except at designated cross-over areas.
- Please be considerate of others and kneel or sit down whenever possible to allow better viewing for those behind you.
- Players are more receptive to requests for autographs after they have completed their round.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted in or out of tournament grounds.
- All weapons are prohibited.
- Please do not drink and drive.
Weather conditions can change rapidly. For your safety, please adhere to the following:
- Observe all messages on leader boards found on the course. If inclement weather moves into the area, a “Weather Warning” sign will appear on the leader boards. At that time, we urge all spectators to please take precautions and seek shelter. If the weather siren sounds indicating lightening, please lay down your umbrella and seek shelter immediately.
- During hazardous weather, avoid shelter of bleachers, high places, open fields, bodies of water, metal or wire fences, tall and isolated trees, telephone poles and golf carts.
Amenities for Spectators
- Portland Food Carts
- Portland’s finest Food Carts are located at the Driving Range and #17 Green.
- Cambia Fan Pavilion
- The Cambia Fan Pavilion is located near the Main Entrance and is open throughout the day, Thursday – Sunday featuring displays and free samples courtesy of participating tournament sponsors.
- Daily Pairings Guide
- Pick up a free Daily Pairings Guide to find out when and where the players will tee off. Daily Pairings Guides include a Course Map and are available at the Main Entrance and near the Driving Range.
- First Aid
- In the event of an injury or emergency, contact the nearest marshal who will be able to help you and direct you to First Aid. First Aid is located near the Driving Range.
- Disabled Spectators
- Disabled seating is located near the 18th green. Disabled Parking and Shuttle will be available in the Public Parking Lot.
- Admissions Booth
- Information on tee times, players and tournament events is available at the Admissions Booth near the Main Entrance.
- Lost and Found
- Lost and Found is located in the Columbia Edgewater Pro Shop.
- Public Bleachers
- Public Bleachers are located at the #1 Tee, #10 Tee, #17 Green, and #18 Green.
- Public Restrooms
- Public Restrooms are located near Pro Shop, #12 Tee, #12 Green, and #18 Tee.